UNZA GRZ Student Loan 2021/2022 – Application Form
GRZ Student Loan | How To Apply for GRZ Students Loan 2021/2022 at The University of Zambia (UNZA)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students to apply for the 2021/2022 GRZ Student Loan at The University of Zambia (UNZA).
Applicants should be:
- A Zambian with a green National Registration Card.
- A school leaver admitted to The University of Zambia (UNZA).
- A school leaver who has completed grade 12.
- 24 years or below by December 2020.
All non-school leavers are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRZ STUDENTS LOAN 2021/2021 AT UNZA
Follow the steps below:
- Download the Application Form @ https://www.unza.zm/how-apply
- Deposit K150.00 in any of the following banks(0100110273800 @ Standard Chartered Bank. OR 62607694371 @ FNB)
- Attach a copy of NRC and Results to the copy of the downloaded application form.
- Email or send DOCUMENTS to [email protected]
For further inquires, contact the university on:
Email: [email protected]