Procurement Specialist Job at Huawei Kenya…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Huawei Kenya.
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population. Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication.
- Procurement Specialist
- Responsible for managing the Procurement to Payment process (P2P).
- Shall be responsible for identification and qualification of suppliers.
- Shall be responsible for simple supplier quotation and bidding project.
- Assist the Procurement manager to deal with the long-term supply arrangements, quality, health, and other major issues with the supplier.
- Work closely with the projects team to monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Be familiar with marketing benchmarks, rules, and fluctuation trends.
- Participate in the early involvement of procurement personnel in key sales projects, support project bidding, execute bidding strategies, and assist in developing the implementation and achievement of subcontracting resource assurance solutions for key projects.
- Any other task(s) that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business administration, supply chain management, or any related field of study from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2-year field procurement experience
- Have a good command of procurement-related methodologies and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent negotiation & communication skills.
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
- Knowledge of products, technologies, and project management within the ICT industry is an added advantage.
- Registered Member of Kenya Institute of supplies management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Method of Application
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address:
No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted.
Application Deadline:10th March 2021.