Interns – Distance Learning Department at KCA University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCA University.
KCA University history dates back to 1989, with the establishment of the institution as Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA)by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country. The college was founded after a study conducted by Chart Foulks Lynch (CIPFA) services of the UK in 1987/88. The study revealed that the Kenyan economy required an additional four hundred qualified Accountants every year. The output of qualified accountants from the training institutions then was less than one hundred.
To provide technical assistance to end users of the Learning Management System (LMS).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First point of contact for user/client inquiries through the ticketing system, emails, and phone calls.
- Manage entities in the LMS (users, activities and resources, plugin configurations, calendar management, etc.) as per given instructions.
- Set–up and configure new courses in the LMS as per instructions and relevant requirements
- Monitoring of course elements as instructed.
- Create online course content using authoring tools as per instructions.
- Support online course content development and update course content on the LMS as instructed.
- Escalate technical bugs and other system issues from identification through resolution.
- Generate generic and custom reports from the LMS to inform the administrators and instructors on course usage.
- Maintain the integrity of all data on the LMS
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Distance Learning Administrator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Instructional Design or related area from a recognized university;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Ability to use web–based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use INTERNSHIP – DL as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 19 October. 2021