IvyPanda Annual Essay Writing Contest Scholarships 2021 – How to Apply.
IvyPanda.com provides $1,500 in scholarships annually for talented students who demonstrate mastery of essay writing. Scholarships will be awarded to two winners: the winner will receive $1,000; the runner-up prize is $500.
We will accept submissions from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship; the runner-up prize is $500.
- Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Education
- Socializing Safely During the Pandemic
- What COVID-19 Has Taught Us About Environmental and Energy Consciousness
- Your essay must:
- Have a word count of 500-700 words (excluding title, header, and works cited page)
- Be written in the US or UK English
- Be 100% plagiarism-free
- Be submitted in .doc or .docx format
- Follow MLA style to format the paper and cite sources
- Have three or more sources cited on the Works Cited page
- The filename should be [IvyPanda Writing Contest_Last Name]
- Follow our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; like and share the post with the contest description pinned on our social media pages.
- Send us an email at [email protected] with “IvyPanda Writing Contest Submission” as the subject line and the following content inside (in this particular order):
- Your essay
- The screenshot proving that you followed our social media
- The screenshot of the post with the contest description shared on your social media
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
NOTE:Each participant may submit only one essay and win just one award.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:31st May 2021.