Apply now for Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT) Job Vacancy.
The management of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for their job vacancy recruitment in the Department of Biochemistry.
JOB TITLE: TUTORIAL FELLOW, GRADE 11: JKU/TF/ BIOCHEM/06/2020 (1 position)
Applicants must have;
- An earned BSc or equivalent degree qualification in Biochemistry from an accredited and recognized university and an earned MSc in ether Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Molecular medicine or any other relevant Discipline.
- Be registered or registrable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral degree qualification.
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
- Those with teaching experience shall have an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Submit three (3) copies of the letters of application, certificates, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education and professional qualifications, experience, present salary, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be from the present employment.
- Indicate clearly the position on the application letter and on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration,
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology
P.O. ox 62000-00200, City Square, Nairobi
So as to be received on or before 6TH JULY, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. JKUAT is an equal opportunity employer.