KaS Contest Scholarships for International Students 2021 – How to Apply.
The KaS scholarship is awarded annually to students who demonstrate outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KaS contest Scholarship is awarded to graduate students who apply and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the KaS application. We release our scholarships twice a year on June 1st and on December 1st.
All applicants must have:
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- 2.5 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the KaS application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
To apply please:
- Complete and submit the KaS Scholarship application.
- Upload CV/Resume (optional).
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:1st June 2022.