KAS International Contest Scholarships 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
The Kas International Students Contest Scholarship is quite broad and can be applied to by all students – no matter their field of study. Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or anything else? Then you should participate in our competition! Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward!
We will accept submissions from current high school, college, or university students from any country.
- 2.5 or better grade point average
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
The winners will be awarded:
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
All applicants must:
- Complete and submit the KAS Scholarship application
- Upload CV/Resume (optional)
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
Include the following in your application:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies.
How to Apply
All the interested participants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.