List of Non-Governmental Organizations in Kenya.
The Republic of Kenya is blessed with numerous Non-governmental or non-profit organizations(NGOs). These organizations may either be for religious, social, ethical or humanitarian purposes. NGOs serves as an arm that helps the government to achieve some of its aims and budgets. Also, they help bring peace and security in a country. For e.g, “United Nations” is a universal NGOs that have helped the world not to experience world war again since the previous World War II.
NGOs also is a body that employs people to work with them no matter the race, religion, age, or social differences and they give out good remuneration per annum.
In this post, we have a list of Non-Governmental Organizations in Kenya.
List of Non-Governmental Organizations in Kenya
- African Conservation Centre
- African Wildlife Foundation
- Aga Khan Foundation
- Amici del Mondo World Friends Onlus
- Amref Health Africa
- Asante Africa Foundation
- Carolina for Kibera
- Craftonkenya Foundation
- The Children’s Investment Foundation Fund (CIFF)
- East African Wildlife Society
- Eastern Africa Standby Force
- Family Health International
- Fauna and Flora International
- The Fred Hollows Foundation
- Friends of Peoples Close to Nature
- Fuzu Ltd
- HF Foundation
- Awareness Against Human Trafficking (HAART)
- Jamii Bora
- Kenya Human Rights Commission
- MANDO – Matonyok Nomads Development Organization
- Mikindani Center of HOPE
- Mentor A Youth Foundation mAy Foundation
- Nashulai Maasai Conservancy
- Pragya Kenya
- Rural Outreach Africa
- Rhino Ark
- The Youth Cafe
We believe you’ve gotten apprised about Non-Governmental Organization in Kenya, we’d love to get positive feedback(s) from you.