Kitchen Steward Job at Kitengela International School… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kitengela International School.
At KISC family, we endeavour to be the leading lights in the society. We believe in providing education that will make our graduates unique and outstanding in the society. The principle goal of education in our schools is to create men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done; men and women who are creative, inventive and discoverers. We have deliberately designed programmes that will shape the generation in tandem with Vision 2030.
- Ensure general cleanliness of kitchen utensils and in areas allocated such as dining hall before and after use by students/staff
- Responsible for chopping, cutting and washing of raw food using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Neatly arrange kitchen equipment and utensils to enhance tidiness and ease of location of utensils.
- Ensure proper collection and disposal of waste to enhance proper sanitation.
- To assist serve food to students as directed by the Cook or Chef
- KCPE/KCSE Certificate
- Minimum of 2 year experience working in a similar position