LCS Coordinator (Accounts Assistant) Job at Krones LCS Center East Africa Limited…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Krones LCS Center East Africa Limited.
Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Krones AG, Neutraubling, Germany, and is the Service Center for Krones Bottling and Packaging Equipment and Machinery in East Africa. It not only serves East Africa, but also the Horn of Africa, countries such as Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, the Great Lakes countries of Rwanda and Burundi, as well Northern and Southern Sudan and the DRC. Considering that our customers have multi-billion shilling machinery and equipment, we, Krones, have to ensure to provide quick, efficient, and expert back-up and services.
- LCS Coordinator (Accounts Assistant)
- ·Prepare initial (estimate) quotes as requested by Service Manager/Project Manager (PM)/Dispatch.
- ·Attends to queries from customers on billing.
- ·Receive timesheets from Engineers/Project Manager (PM) and process for project files and salary
- ·Attends to queries on invoicing/billing from the finance department and auditors.
- ·Quotations and all relevant administration.
- ·Administration support for Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- ·Open project files with the tracking numbers and necessary information.
- ·Communicate with all subsidiaries on issues with invoices/bills.
- ·Invoice customer when due.
- ·Receive invoices from 3rd party sub-contractors and suppliers for posting.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Accounting packages – CPA, ACCA.