Chief of Staff Job at Maisha Meds…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Maisha Meds.
At Maisha Meds, we believe all patients have a right to appropriate and effective healthcare. Across sub-Saharan Africa, private sector pharmacies play a major role in providing primary care, yet they remain largely separate from and unrecognized by the health system, lacking the technology, data, and support to make the highest quality healthcare widely accessible. Maisha Meds develops technology solutions that leverage the pharmacy point of sale to increase visibility up and down medication supply chains and ensure evidence-based care.
- Chief of Staff
- Lead strategic planning: Work with team leads and executive leadership to coordinate and execute strategic planning, including objectives and key results and financial modeling.
- Coordinate internal communications: Take the lead role on internal communications as necessary and ensure effective communication across teams and time zones.
- Build and lead people function: Work closely with the executive team to build out Maisha Meds’ people function, and drive projects aimed at improving team culture and performance. Work with relevant teams to provide support for recruiting across levels.
- Assist with finance and admin support: Work closely with the executive team and supervise relevant team members to achieve finance and admin support goals, including supporting set-up of new country programs (likely Nigeria and Zambia in H2 2021).
- Oversee special initiatives: Lead and oversee special initiatives, including country expansion, and leading internal teams to design programmatic changes that increase the operational efficiency of Maisha Meds.
- Support fundraising and external communications as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in business, economics, strategy, or other related fields.
- 4+ years work experience (minimum), with at least 2+ years in roles that have required significant coordination, communications, and people-related experience, as well as roles requiring strategic thinking; management consulting experience preferred.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Growth mindset and enthusiasm for learning, feedback, and continuous improvement.
- Humility and personal stability. We are looking for passionate professionals that combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service.
- Ability to roll up one’s sleeves and directly move projects forward.
- African country national.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:31st March 2021.