Marketing & Sales Excellence Manager Job – East Africa at Henkel… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Henkel.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
- Aligns, adapts and implements initiatives
- Represents area of responsibility in respective decision bodies
- Contributes to global or regional innovation, category and branding activities
- Steers and executes local marketing mix and communication campaigns as well as product management including NPI, pricing, brand etc.
- Steers and executes all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Provides marketing inputs for relevant marketing master plan
- Analyses competitor’s scenario and draws sound conclusions given lack of market data
- Ensures consistency in market sizing methodology and creates tangible sales tools
- Oversees implementation of channel strategy
- Coordinates with external agencies on concept, strategies and costs
- Manages resources needed and ensures timely local execution of initiatives
- Executes brand management and sales promotion activities locally
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in similar industry with more than 7 years of overall experience. Prior experience in sales is plus.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and distinctive understanding of numbers
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Knowledge of Internal Costing Process.
- Knowledge of customers, products, positioning, market and competitor products.
- Knowledge of composition and application or products.