Nairobi Women’s Hospital Company Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nairobi Women’s Hospital Company.
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital has successfully grown into one of Kenya’s largest chain of hospital. In slightly over 10 years the hospital has expanded to meet the growing demand for its services to the women and their families. From just one branch at Hurligham, it now has other branches at Adams along Ngong road, Ongata Rongai along Magadi road and the latest a 24 hour outpatient centre within Kitengela town, located at MK arcade where we have Kenya power offices. Our Vision: We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa. Our Mission: With passion we deliver healthcare.
- Senior Credit Officer (Collections)
- Responsible for coordinating assignment of debt accounts and drive daily collections within set targets, in line with the company strategic objectives.
- Diploma Level in a business-related field.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer service.
- The successful candidate must have experience in a busy hospital environment with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position leading a team.
- Accounts Assistant (NWH College)
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of payments, invoice posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Bachelors degree with Professional qualification (CPA part 2 or its equivalent) a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar position.
- HR Officer
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective HR Service Delivery and compliance to approved policies, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree with professional qualification at Diploma level. The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer Care.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years HR experience in a busy environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:19th March 2021.