Content Writer Job at Pesapal…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Pesapal.
Pesapal is a reputable non-governmental organization.
- Content Writer
- Managing the company’s websites, blog, and social media accounts and overseeing the content uploaded on the relevant platforms to ensure it is accurate, engaging, and relevant.
- Conducting research to understand trends within the business’s industry of operation, customer habits, which includes their preferred behaviors, unique challenges faced.
- Run analysis metrics to determine the rate at which all marketing activities translate into onboarding and/or retention of customers
Coordinating & Reporting;
- Marketing coordination by helping to strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans
- Prepare and submit reports regarding marketing content, product and market activity/performance, customer habits, and strategy for the team to use as a basis for planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or any related field
- Good understanding of content management systems, Facebook Business and Google Analytics metric
- At least 3 years’ experience as a content marketer or a similar position
- Exceptional analytical skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, and effective organizational skills
- MS Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:25th March 2021.