Portfolio Services Officer Job at African Trade Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Trade Insurance.
The African Trade Insurance Agency, also known as ATI, was established in 2001 by seven COMESA countries and with the technical and financial backing of The World Bank to provide insurance against political and commercial risks in order to attract foreign direct investments into the region.
- Prepare and execute policy documents, including reinsurance documents.
- Prepare and execute reinsurance contracts and endorsements.
- Manage the annual renewal process of the Treaty reinsurance programs.
- Prepare underwriting memos for the treaty renewals.
- Track and manage reinsurance exposures and ATI’s net capacity.
- Prepare quarterly reinsurance reports for the treaty participants.
- Prepare for Finance Team the reinsurance breakdown reports for each invoice and credit note.
- Work with the reinsurance broker on reinsurance administration.
- Monitor and create follow-up reports for overdue and upcoming premiums.
- Follow up with brokers and reinsurers for their invoices/preparation of payment advice.
- Report/advise on premium receipt allocations (e.g. broker commission and reinsurance payable).
- Keep records/track of due dates, payment dates, client issues, and other policy-related obligations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Be a citizen of a member country of ATI.
- Be 35 years of age or younger by December 2021.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, Economics, Banking, or other financial service specialization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, or other financial service specialization.
- CII or CPA/ACCA (an added advantage).
- At least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of insurance and re-insurance.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of packages.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees, Personal History Form, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th November 2021.