The Post University Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Post University Admission has released the list of requirements for admission into the institution.
Post University Admission & Requirements
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Main Campus Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants seeking to apply for admissions to a Main Campus undergraduate program must provide a completed admissions application and proof of high school graduation or equivalent. An admissions interview is strongly recommended.
The following are examples of proof of high school graduation or equivalent:
- *An official high school transcript with proof of graduation.
- A copy of Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED), including scores, or certificate issued by the State.
- A copy of service members’ DD214 or Enlisted Records Brief (ERB), indicating graduation from high school or equivalent.
- A copy of service member’s Joint Services Transcript (JST), for applicants not applying for federal Title IV aid. Service members applying for federal Title IV aid must provide applicable proof of high school graduation, listed within these requirements.
- An official homeschool transcript.
- An official associate degree transcript.
Main Campus Honors Program Admissions Requirement
Admission to the Honors Program is highly selective. To be considered for the Honors Program, applicants must have a high school or college GPA of at least 3.25. In addition, applicants must complete the Honors Program Application (i.e., submit a short writing sample and provide two written recommendations from teachers, counselors, coaches, and/or employers, etc.).