Receivables Accountant Job at The Coca-Cola Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at The Coca-Cola Company.
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- Reconciling accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
- Ensure set procedures and credit control policies with regard to the invoices, credit notes and other documents are strictly followed.
- To monitor debt repayment for all company debtors past and present and submit monthly progress on repayment
- To ensure adherence to recommended prices for company products.
- Opening and maintenance of new distributor accounts.
- Ensure adequate provision is made for bad and doubtful debts
- Approve Invoices and Credit Notes
- Prepare analysis of accounts receivables
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audit
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Certified Public Accountant CPA IV
- Five years experience in FMCG or busy commercial environment
- Accounts Experience on Receivables.
- Practical experience of working with an ERP
- Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment