SafeWater Business Communicator Job at Grundfos… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Grundfos.
Grundfos runs its business in a responsible and ever more sustainable way. We make products and solutions that help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. We take an active role in the society around us. Grundfos is a socially responsible company. We take care of our people – also those with special needs.
Key Success Factors:
- Key customer satisfaction with joint communication efforts
- SafeWater customer satisfaction with marketing
- Awareness of SafeWater internally and satisfaction with collaboration
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations:
- Safe Water and Water Utility colleagues working with Safe Water customers
- Group Communication, Global and regional WU marketing teams
- Group branding
- Content producers globally
- Key customers
- Education: Bachelor’s in marketing, communication, or similar background
- Technical skills: Marketing Communication strategies and planning, Web, project management, writing and basic graphical work.
- Experience: More than 4 years experience.
- Skilled communication and marketing professional
- Experience with value messaging
- Experience from an international/global environment (could be business, private sector, NGO, etc)
- Strong in making video and taking photos
- Complex stakeholder management skills
- Persuasive, strong communicator and networker ability to understand and connect with a wide variety of people, from CEOs to technical specialists and people in communities.
- Keen eye for strong visual and graphics
- Fluency in English
- Ideally fluency in French