Tarpo Industries Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Tarpo Industries.
We are Tarpo. A tightly knit family so passionate about helping you deliver a successful event. We take joy in your success and we know you depend on us. So we are here, for your event, like your best friend always is! We’re not bragging about our qualifications and experience because we’ve been around so long, it’s no longer what defines us. We work within the realms of practicality and safety before anything else. We deal with events so large, there’s only one of us in the world that plans our logistics like we do, performs like we do and smiles like we do. We do events. Outdoor events to be precise. Tents mainly, but we have a few ideas up our sleeves from time to time. For a company that spent years in the tented camp industry, you’d think we’d know what portability and practicality are. You’re right. We do know! Our mobile luxury camping equipment can create the perfect bush wedding, outdoor conference, team building, retreat … and we can accommodate all 400 of you. Glamping… so you can breathe the fresh air and still feel like you’re at home!
- Events Coordinator
- Client acquisition with a bias towards B2B sales.
- Researching markets and conduct industry analysis to identify opportunities for events.
- Aggressively look for business through arranging meetings with potential clients, cold calling, social media marketing and networking.
- Manage and develop existing client relationships
- Conceptualization of Events for B2B clients including producing detailed proposals.
- Planning and management of logistics necessary to deliver stress-free client experience.
- Provide world-class customer service; collect customer feedback and maintain above 90% customer satisfaction per quarter.
- Develop and operationalize event design concepts based on client needs and input.
- Bid for tenders and new events by writing detailed proposals to the relevant entities.
- A can-do attitude – Show us you can!
- Minimum Diploma in any field from a recognized institution.
- 2 years cumulative work experience in Events or Sales (non-FMCG).
- Willingness to live in a tent for up to 3 weeks at a time.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021.
- Structural Design Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Civil &) Structural Engineering.
- B grade or 80% pass mark equivalent for Geometry, Engineering Drawing, Structural Design units.
- KCSE B-plain.
- Applied knowledge of metal welding, structural detail design and fabrication.
- Fundamental interests in physics (fluid mechanics, aviation) and architecture.
- Team player.
- Ability and willingness to ‘get hands dirty’ during the fabrication and installation processes.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline:16th April 2021.