Training Specialist Job at GrainConnect Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GrainConnect Limited.
Grain is renowned in the new-build housing sector as a partner to many of the country’s largest housebuilders, providing an outstanding, quality fibre optic internet service to their developments. Grain works with developers in well over 100 locations across Great Britain. At the same time, Grain has begun rolling out full fibre hyperfast broadband services to a number of towns and cities across the North of England and this programme will now accelerate across the country.
- To Train on different topics including, but not limited to:
- Company values, ethics, principles, vision
- Use of the trading app
- Training of trainers on technical crop-related aspects (agriculture, measurable indicators of quality for each commodity, contracting, aggregation, trading and logistics).
- Leading the process of content development jointly with a team of managers.
- Selecting and developing training aids, including training material for face-to-face training and digital / multimedia tools for digital-based training
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- Assist in analyzing and assessing training and development needs
- Maintain records of training and development activities
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Key Competencies (skills):
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to convey complex information in a way that people understand
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Adaptability and quickly fits in to the company culture.
Experience and Education:
- A degree in education or a related field.
- Prior experience in training management
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Solid knowledge of course development and training delivery software
- Visual design skills (such as but not restricted to Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts