You are welcome to this article if you are looking for how to access the U of M Health Portal. This article will help you create an account on the portal and also assist you in signing in.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the U of M Health Portal, how to access the Health Portal, the benefits of the portal, and how to download the U of M Health Portal App online.
The U of M Health Portals improves the way in which patients and health care providers interact. A product of meaningful use requirements, they provide patients with timely access to their health care and give patients access to their health information to take a more active role. This Health Portal can be accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. It gives convenience to patients.
U of M Health Portal
The MyUofMHealth Health Portal(link is external) is a secure way to manage your health, offering a 24/7 connection to Michigan Medicine and your important health information. Through the portal you can:
Who Can Access the U of M Health Portal?
- Registered Patients
- Doctors etc.
Benefits of the U of M Health Portal
You can use the portal to do the following:
- Request appointments
- Pay your bill
- Message your care team
- Request prescription refills
- View parts of your health records
How to Register on the U of M Health Portal
To sign up on the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the U of M Health Portal – https://www.myuofmhealth.org/MyChart-PRD/accesscheck.asp
- Fill out the form and follow the next instruction on the portal to register
How to Access the U of M Health Portal
To sign into the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the U of M Health Portal – https://www.myuofmhealth.org/MyChart-PRD/Authentication/Login?
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login”
- The Health Portal opens.
How to Download the U of M Health Portal Mobile App
The U of M Health Portal Mobile App is a software application developed specifically for use on mobile phones/tablets and computers. This app was created to give convenience as it allows patients to easily access their portal with these devices. When you have the mobile app installed on your device and you have access to an internet network, you can log in using your username and password.
How to Use the U of M Health Portal Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your portal after installing it.
- Launch your mobile app
- Create an account or sign in using your details (Your username and password, or your email address and password)
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- You can save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.
For questions or more information about the MyUofMHealth Patient Portal(link is external) contact our Health Information Management Department:
- Email [email protected]