Unit Managers Job – Faith Based Channel – Western/Nyanza at PACIS Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at PACIS Insurance.
PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and licensed to do business in August 2005 It is an initiative of the Catholic Church with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of General Insurance and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection, and retention of productive sales agents
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales, and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with direct sales team members to ensure a hands-on approach to sales
- Conduct performance management, maintain monthly performance records, and supervise Tied agents to drive sales across all product lines and set targets.
- Manage sales funnel and ensure a high hit ratio
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring, and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed on action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for the sales team to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of general business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Deliver performance requirements as defined in the unit key deliverables in alignment with the Faith-based section key deliverables.
Key Performance Measures:
- New business & Retention
- Recruitment & Training
- People Management and performance management as prescribed in the contractual agreement.
- A business-related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in General business unit management.
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK, or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Above-average computer skills.