Warehouse Officer Job at LOreal… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at LOreal.
For more than a century, L’OrÃ©al has been involved in the adventure of beauty. The small company founded by EugÃ¨ne Schueller in 1909 has become the number one cosmetics group in the world.
- Ensure that their area of activity is in compliance with the safety, performance and quality objectives.
- Manage a team of logistics operators and optimize its organization in promoting skillfulness towards other services.
- Coordinate and optimize the whole available resources.
- Manage the QSHE stakes and actions of their area.
- Participate to performance and quality improvement projects (internally and / or with suppliers).
- Manage, lead, and develop their team.
- Train new collaborators and hand down knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Work in teams with all the concerned actors in promoting mutual support and cohesion.
- Ensure the service continuity, especially in case of the absence of his superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or any Business-related field.
- A Diploma in Customs Administration will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Import & Exports processes and procedures.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment