Zimbabwe Youth Council Registration Guide
Zimbabwe Youth Council is a corporate body, established by an Act of Parliament, the Zimbabwe Youth Council Act, and Chapter 25:19, as amended in 1997. ZYC is the vehicle of linkage between government through the Ministry of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment, and young people in Zimbabwe. In terms of this Act, one of the institution’s key mandates is to advise Government on the needs of youth.
Youth Association Registration requirements
- Submit organizational profile stating the following:
- a) Name and address of the organization.
- b) Name and address of its officers and the members of the executive committee or other body in control of its affairs.
- c) Name and address of a person authorized to accept service of any proceedings, notices, or other things on its behalf.
- Submit a copy of its Constitution and rules.
- Submit a recommendation from any established organisation
- Pay a registration fee of US$10.00 to the ZYC POSB
account number: 500001997575 .
- N.B: The Registered Youth Associations should submit the following:
- Quarterly Reports on activities
- Yearly Financial Statements
- Minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Calendar of activities and plan
Coal House, 6th Floor, Harare
Tel: 263 04 756 177, 04 756189, 04 756199
Website : www.zimyouthcouncil.org
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Zimbabwe Youth Council
Twitter : @zimyouthcouncil