If you are looking for how to apply for ZYC Relief Funds 2023, you are welcome to this page. We have published how to apply for funds below and the requirements to apply.
ZYC is an Institution dedicated to serving the young people of Zimbabwe through creating platforms for youth empowerment and participation. Youth Associations in the country can be registered through the ZYC.
- Creating empowerments
- Sponsorships, etc.
Zimbabwe Youth Council (ZYC) invites applications from Zimbabwean registered youths to apply for financial assistance (Relief Funds) in 2023. Interested youths are expected to possess the following;
- Applicant must be a Zimbabwean
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Applicants must submit a valid proof of business operation before the COVID-19 pandemic in the form of invoices, orders, delivery notes, and bank statements
- Applicants must also show proof that they reside in Zimbabwe
- Applicants must show proof of place of operation using documents like lease agreement, ZESA bill, or Water bill.
NOTE: Application feedback is provided soon after the closing of the batch and all things being equal will not exceed three weeks. Applying for the fund is open until the fund is exhausted. Several batches will be opened from time to time. Currently, the Youth Relief Fund’s upper limit is set at RTGS $5, 000.
ZYC Relief Funds Application 2023
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should the following steps:
- Visit: http://database.zimyouth.org/account/login
- Navigate to SIGN UP & create an account.
- Log into the account & complete the application form. (Attaching relevant documents)
- Click on Submit/Apply
If you have forgotten your password, you can follow the instruction on the portal to reset your password. All you have to do is to click on “forgot password” on the portal to reset your password successfully.
- Submitting relevant documents should accompany proofs to increase your chances of being considered for the offer.
- Contacting a third party to assist you is against our policy, if you are found wanting in this regard, your application will be disqualified.
- Successful applicants will be notified via mail or SMS.