Accounting Manager Job at BIC… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BIC.
Société Bic S.A., commonly referred to simply as BIC and stylized as BiC, is a manufacturing corporation based in Clichy, France, best known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors and pens. It was founded in 1945 by Marcel Bich.
- Accomplishes accounting human resources objectives by recruiting, training, coaching and counseling employees; performance management of employees if required; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close process; coordinate the processing of financial data; prepare special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by maintaining a chart of accounts within Group Policy; defining accounting policies and procedures within Group Policy in accordance with IFRS.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the finance department including preparation of annual financial statements; ensure reporting deadlines are met and all local statutory filings are completed, ensure internal control compliance including transaction validity, estimate measurability and fair reporting.
- Ensure that the Group capital expenditure policy is enforced.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and/or participating in professional organizations.
- Establishes financial status by developing, implementing and managing processes for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
- Manage and supervise the daily operation of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cashbook and general ledger.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Any additional accounting degree/course is a strong plus.
- Minimum 5-8 years prior work-related experience within Finance Department.
- FMCG / Audit or similar industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent fundamental accounting skills.
- Computer Literacy – Experience in Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel Advanced a must, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience in ERP SAGE / Accpac or comparable accounting experience is advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.