Apply for Nursing Job at Caremax Health, Kenya – 2020
About Us: Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting patient needs in a holistic manner. We are located at Juja City Mall along Thika Road & Gateway mall Mombasa Rd, Opposite SGR. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professionals to fill the following position:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients.
- Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT and antenatal care
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by the Nursing Council of Kenya and other governing agency
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing a multidisciplinary team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- At least 5 years of’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the two positions and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 5th Jan 2020.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during the interview.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional to the email; Careers@caremaxhealthkenya.com, quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.