Apply for Nursing Officer Job at BUC 2020
Nursing Officer Jobs, Latest Nursing Jobs, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Nursing Officer Scale BUC 8
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s
- Diagnosing common health conditions
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Integrated Management of Adolescents and Adulthood illnesses (IMAI)
- Immunization and reproductive health, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring to patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports.
- Identifying occupational health needs and making recommendations.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a- recognized institution
- Be in possession of at least Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade (C) plain or its approved equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ relevant work experience
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya; in Good standing
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461