Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Job at Radisson Hotel Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Radisson Hotel Group.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
- Ensure the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the food & beverage service are delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
- Working proactively to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements strategies where key food and beverage metrics are identified, communicated and delivered where reports and tracking tools are effectively maintained in line with defined initiatives & targets.
- Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and departmental inventory is controlled and that target productivity and performance levels are attained
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with all key stakeholders and partners both internal and external ensuring all communications and activities are controlled and undertaken in a timely manner.
- Establish and deliver effective programmes that advances service standards, profitability and cost control which may include working with internal and external stakeholders as required, whilst incorporating environmental concerns
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Inventory Management
- Training Experience
- Staff Scheduling
- Menu Development
- Sales and Catering
- Microsoft Office
- Point of Sale
- Social Media
- Catering Service
- Advanced Knowledge of Wines
- Advanced Beers/Spirits Knowledge
- Casual Dining Experience
- Fine Dining Experience
- POS Systems
- Fast-Paced Experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Wine Pairings
- Knowledge of Beer Pairings
- Knowledge of Coffees
- Knowledge of Teas
- Advanced Knowledge of Cash Registers/ Money Handling
- Food Safety
- Safe Food Handling