Alliance Stream Limited is a company incorporated in Zambia specialising in the transportation industry within Zambia and the sub-region. The company is looking for a highly-motivated, skilled, experienced and self-driven Auto Electrician to be based at its Ndola Office, industrial area, who will be reporting to the Workshop Manager.
- Auto Electrician
- Workshop Manager
- Craft Certificate or Advanced Certificate in Auto Electrical / or equivalent Repairs or better.
- Grade twelve (12) General Standard of education certificate (GSCE)
- Not less than two (2) years’ working experience as an Auto Electrician
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Computer literate
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Complex problem solving
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring
- Ability to communicate vehicle issues in layman’s terms
- Diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems
- Install electrical systems
- Operate electronic diagnostic equipment, Fix and Repair particular equipment; Perform
troubleshooting to systems and components
- Produce, construct, or alter tools and engine elements as required
- Plan for spares requirement pertaining to electricals
- Ran and maintain devices, machines and computerized systems utilized in the repair and
maintenance of equipment
- Move to break down sites and perform diagnostic troubleshooting as and when required.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates can send their Cover letters and all Credentials to the Human Resource: Jobs@alliancestr.com Nor later than Monday, 31st August 2020.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461