Workshop Technician Job at AutoXpress Limited…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at AutoXpress Limited.
- Workshop Technician
This position is a level above the workshop assistant and is responsible for providing professional services and fitting of products on customer vehicles, diagnosing any irregularities, and giving recommendations that will enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the vehicle is parked in the correct bay.
- Ensure that the correct product has been received from the store as per the job card for fitting onto the customer’s vehicle.
- In case of products being fitted, remove the old product from the vehicle and replace and fit the new products.
- Provide any services as specified on the job card.
- Ensure that fitment and services are done using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Offer and carry out free check-ups for products that we offer if the customer accepts.
- Cross-sell other products and services.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the workshops by cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a safe working environment and assist with improving the overall presentation of the workshop.
- Ensure the safety of all operations both on our equipment and customer vehicles at all times.
- Wear protective and safety equipment provided at all times.
- Participate in regular health and safety meetings.
- Help identify workshop hazards and develop ways to control them.
- Ensure that all workshop jobs are done in the shortest time possible while maintaining safety at all times.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you.
- KCSE / O-level certificate.
- Certificate in automobile mechanics.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an assistant workshop manager in our organization or at least 2-3 years in a similar position in the automobile industry.
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle mechanics and pneumatic machines.
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages.
- Grade Test certificates of any level.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.