The Boston Architectural College Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Boston Architectural College Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Boston Architectural College Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
- Completed application form
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript sent directly from the school or GED scores
- If you received your high school diploma outside the United States, you must submit a credential evaluation instead
- If you have earned an associate’s degree, you must submit that transcript in place of your high school transcript
- Artistic Work: Either a Creative Sample or Portfolio
- Letter of Recommendation
- Current resume
- If English is not your first language, proof of your English proficiency.
Boston Architectural College Contact
320 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02115