Registered Clinical Officer Jobs 2021 at Bethesda Healthcare Services….See details below on how to apply for the position at Bethesda Healthcare Services 2021.
Bethesda Health Care Services Company Limited is situated in Nandi County, Nandi Hills town along the Hospital road next to Olympic Service Station. The clinic was established and registered under the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board, as a private medical clinic in the year 2012. The clinic is staffed with qualified, experienced and registered personnel. The clinic opens from Monday to Sunday and during public holidays.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- When necessary, arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other health facilities for specialty or higher-level management.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team in improving patient care.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Valid registration certificate and practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to
Closing Date : 1st February, 2021