Registered Nursing Officer Jobs 2021 at Bethesda Healthcare Services….See details below on how to apply for the position at Bethesda Healthcare Services 2021.
Bethesda Health Care Services Company Limited is situated in Nandi County, Nandi Hills town along the Hospital road next to Olympic Service Station. The clinic was established and registered under the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board, as a private medical clinic in the year 2012. The clinic is staffed with qualified, experienced and registered personnel. The clinic opens from Monday to Sunday and during public holidays.
- Ensure effective management of the process of receiving, registration, triaging and examination of patients.
- Participate fully in the overall patient care and implementation of patients’ care in the unit.
- Examine patients and have all lab tests done and results carefully read; and interpret reports, investigations and make nursing diagnosis appropriately.
- Ensure that any side effects from the prescribed treatment are quickly identified and handled appropriately.
- Ensure that progress reports on the patients’ condition are well maintained.
- Work closely with other nurses and the medical social workers in providing advice to patients concerning diet, hygiene, and how/methods for taking the medicines.
- Ensure timely provision of information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by most appropriate means
- Manage preparation of regular CME presentation.
- Dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous waste in line with established procedures.
- Ensure compliance with policies, operating/administrative procedures, and systems established for the facility
- Ensure that equipment, machines, and tools being used are in working and serviceable condition and are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Facilitate regular departmental team meetings to promote communication and information sharing, discuss performance standards and compliance, staffing, monitor general trends in patient complaints and other concerns and/or developments.
- Ensure that staff understand and promote emergency and evacuation procedures in line with relevant regulations and/or requirements.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Valid registration certificate and practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to
Closing Date: 1st February 2021