CIBIT M.Phil International Scholarship In Biomedical Imaging Technology 2020.
CIBIT MPhil International Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology, 2020 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Mphil level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Computing Science, Behavioral Sciences taught at University of Queensland The deadline of the scholarhip is 02 Feb 2020.
CIBIT MPhil International Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology, 2020 is available to undertake MPhil level programs at the University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computing Science
- Behavioral Sciences
International Students were eligible.
The value of the program is $34,013 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually.
- To meet the Graduate School admissions requirements for an MPhil, applicants must provide evidence of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors class IIB or better from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant experience; or
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or experience to satisfy the Dean that the applicant is suitably qualified for admission.
In order to apply for the opportunity, all applicants must apply for a higher degree by research online. After that, they will email the following documents to CIBIT Manager for this application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to view and apply for the scholarship.