Construction Manager Job at National Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at National Bank.
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy.
- Develop and monitor construction management processes and guidelines to be observed by Business and Project implementation Teams.
- To monitor projects implementation against agreed implementation plans to ensure project success.
- Review consultant’s reports and interpret them to internal stakeholders.
- Tracking performance of approved construction loans for quality control and ensuring effective cost control and time management.
- Oversight roles assigned to the Business Team as regards to support required from them.
- To minimize the company’s exposure/risk in the event of risks and uncertainties during construction.
- To identify construction project risks and develop mitigation measures throughout the construction life cycle, through site inspections and production of status reports.
- Oversee post-approval project loan processing and enforce compliance to ensure all conditions precedent to disbursements are fulfilled, prior to disbursement requests being processed and funds disbursed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Training in Construction Management or Project Management will be an added advantage
- At least five (5) years experience in Project Management.
- Proven planning, organization and execution skills
- Proven experience in project management lifecycle and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Excellent site supervisory skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application indicating your current position, current remuneration, email, and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.