Regional Marketing and Communication Advisor Job at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation.
- Regional Marketing and Communication Advisor
1.Provide support in developing branding and knowledge products.
- Design branding comms for SNV DFCD Origination Services package for regional use to be used for targeted stakeholders (e.g general public, private sector companies/investors and, policy makers)
- Document and showcase the successes of development of Originated investments
- Facilitate the elaboration of communicational products by external providers
2. Providing lead support for DFCD’s presence in high profile national / regional events:
- Identify opportunities and prepare comms for external regional events
- Propose and organize DFCD regional/national events
- Coordinate with DFCD Consortium partners at a regional level (Sub Sahara Africa)
3.Provide support in online marketing and communication
- Contribute with content (e.g. news items, blogs, vlogs etc) to DFCD global and regional online communication
- Support Global DFCD Marketing Communication with content from the region.
- Relevant Academic education.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant and documented working experience in marketing and communication.
- Working experience in an international business environment and/or development organization is a plus.
- Experience of running social media campaigns.
- Proven affinity with Climate Change and Sustainable Development.