Curriculum Implementation Officer at Right2Care
- Company: Right2Care
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthen public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Date advertised: 4th September 2020
Closing date: 9th September 2020
Position: Curriculum Implementation Officer
Contact Person: Equip
Contact email: [email protected]
Contract type: Fixed Contract duration: 1 year 4 months
Reporting to: M & E Manager Job grade: TBA
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Psychology or related field
- Master’s degree added advantage
- Trained in Psychology or Early Childhood Development or Social work
- Prior experience working with Children
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Trained in Psychology, and or ECD
- Implementation/ content revision
- Good communication skills (interpersonal, professional, training, and presentation)
- Resilience and prepared to work in a challenging environment (think outside the box) , meet strict deadlines, creative and report writing skills
- Data collection, analysis and creative writing
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Understand the curriculum content and its design
- Compile data to help support the curriculum implementation process:
- Ensure content collected is relevant to the Zambian context and in line with MOH guidelines.
- Ensure curriculum contains age and context-appropriate context
- Throughout curriculum implementation process, identify needs for adaptation of the curriculum and effect such identified adaptations
- Implement initiatives under guidance of the Curriculum Development, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager lead to improve in implementing the SUpErCDZ
- Assist and take part in curriculum training, including spear-heading onsite head mother training alongside the curriculum development, monitoring and evaluation manager, and Implementation and M&E team.
- Ensure timely collection, collation and transmission of data
- Participate in the weekly study and practicum calls to review curriculum implementation progress including identifying and conducting bottleneck analysis of curriculum literature review
- Generate and submit timeously all required reports at various levels (both periodic and monthly)
- Provide regular feedback to the curriculum implementation lead on all activities as tasked.
- Take part in building process evaluation tools, and research on critical assessment tools for impact assessment alongside the curriculum development lead/ M&E manager and Implementation and M&E team.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 4 Oct 2020