- Company: Lancet Laboratories Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Choma
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
LANCET LABORATORIES ZAMBIA
Lancet Laboratories Zambia needs a qualified Enrolled or Registered Nurse. This position is a Permanent full time to be based in Choma.
- Must be a qualified Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse.
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council in Zambia
- 2 – 3 years working Experience – Preferably in a Laboratory environment.
Key Performance Areas:
- Phlebotomy is critical
- Record keeping of specimens collected and patient clinical information is accurately kept. (Accuracy is key)
- Experience in Stock Management.
- Must be good in Customer and Query Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic Counselling of patients and Support where necessary & Maintain Confidentiality.
- Ability to work with cash and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures
- Customer Complaints Management is critical
- Sound Administrative Skills
- Professionalism and ability to work under pressure and with others.
- Must be willing to work out of the station when the need arises
Method of Application
To apply please send your CV, Qualifications, Identity document to the email address [email protected]. Deadline is 7th September 2020 – No late applications will be entertained. Should you not receive any response by 15th September 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful. Short-listed candidates will be subjected to credential checks