Creative Design Intern Jobs 2021 at Deloitte …..See details below on how to apply for the position at Deloitte 2021.
Deloitte Consulting is a leading provider of innovative development solutions to the U.S. and international donors, foundations, governments, and Fortune 500 companies. With member firm presence in more than 150 countries, we bring the power of a global firm and leverage our immense technical expertise and firm capabilities to bring integrated approaches to US Agency for International Development.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Main Purpose of Job
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Clients & Industries (C&I) team as an intern. If you’re a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunities where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth.
- Offer support to the marketing and communication function.
- Develop strategy-driven visual content for sales proposals, presentations, and related business development documents
- Responsible for an individual creation, as well as effective teamwork and communication with others.
- Interact with client service professionals to develop conceptual designs supporting the messaging strategy. Understand information and concepts, and transform them into understandable, yet creative solutions.
- Blend photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Media or Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Agility and self-initiative
- Strong people skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well-developed computer user skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 30th January, 2021