Finance Intern Jobs 2021 at Boxleo Courier & Fulfillment Services Limited…..See details below on how to apply for the position at Deloitte 2021.
Imagination…what we can easily see is only a small percentage of what is possible! We fuel your logistics chain by offering possibility in every direction. At Boxleo Courier & Fulfillment Services, quality never goes out of style as we take pride in serving our customers safely and efficiently.
We are looking to hire recent graduates (20192020) with a degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Passionate about Data Entry/ analysis. *Having a data analysis background/experience is an added advantage.
- A financial modeling future guru and *An Excel wizard*
- Willing and able to commit 6 months to complete the internship
- You have Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills Notes
- Some exposure in Financial Modeling outside of the classroom is necessary for this opportunity.
- Design and development of complex financial models for courier service projects and other projects from time to time as necessary
- Analyze and identify data requirements for current and future projects, ensuring that key risks are identified and quantified
- Analyze current and past courier service projects to identify key performance indicators and success factors and apply this information in the preparation of financial models for new projects
- Assist in creating an institutional process of model design, creation and development to ensure that best practices are embedded in Acorn models
- Report of performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support the continued development and improvement of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Create AdHoc Reporting and Analysis
- Support the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, SemiAnnual and Annual Financial presentations
- Supporting Finance department with indepth analysis of project returns and cashflows.
- Receive and examine payment requests supporting documents
- Assist with recording invoices into the accounting system
- Assist with positing of captured invoices for timely payment processing
- Help in the reconciliation of account receivables and payables, banks, bill payments or inventories · Ensure that all recurrent invoices and utility bills are paid on time
- Assists staff as needed on creating clear and understandable purchase requests and other documentation
- Filing of all supporting documents for administration and projects and ensuring the filing system of the organization is in order
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 21st February, 2021