Finance Intern Jobs 2021 at Boxleo Courier & Fulfillment Services Limited…..See details below on how to apply for the position at Deloitte 2021.
Imagination…what we can easily see is only a small percentage of what is possible! We fuel your logistics chain by offering possibility in every direction. At Boxleo Courier & Fulfillment Services, quality never goes out of style as we take pride in serving our customers safely and efficiently.
We are looking to hire recent graduates (20192020) with a degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Passionate about Data Entry/ analysis. *Having a data analysis background/experience is an added advantage.
- A financial modeling future guru and *An Excel wizard*
- Willing and able to commit 6 months to complete the internship
- You have Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills Notes
- Some exposure in Financial Modeling outside of the classroom is necessary for this opportunity.
- Design and development of complex financial models for courier service projects and other projects from time to time as necessary
- Analyze and identify data requirements for current and future projects, ensuring that key risks are identified and quantified
- Analyze current and past courier service projects to identify key performance indicators and success factors and apply this information in the preparation of financial models for new projects
- Assist in creating an institutional process of model design, creation and development to ensure that best practices are embedded in Acorn models
- Report of performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support the continued development and improvement of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Create AdHoc Reporting and Analysis
- Support the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, SemiAnnual and Annual Financial presentations
- Supporting Finance department with indepth analysis of project returns and cashflows.
- Receive and examine payment requests supporting documents
- Assist with recording invoices into the accounting system
- Assist with positing of captured invoices for timely payment processing
- Help in the reconciliation of account receivables and payables, banks, bill payments or inventories · Ensure that all recurrent invoices and utility bills are paid on time
- Assists staff as needed on creating clear and understandable purchase requests and other documentation
- Filing of all supporting documents for administration and projects and ensuring the filing system of the organization is in order
How To Apply
Closing Date : 21st February, 2021