DHIS2 Specialist Job at Population Services International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Population Services International.
We have been measurably improving the health of Kenyans since 1989. Our approach harnesses the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcomes for “Sara” – our archetype that focuses our interventions. We address the most serious health challenges affecting resource-poor and vulnerable communities in Kenya, including HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and family planning, and the greatest threats to children under five including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Informatics, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in managing complex databases systems
- Proven experience working with DHIS2 on system configuration, maintenance, and analytics
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages (experience with Python preferred)
- You can construct SQL queries and manage databases
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and diligence; strong understanding of how small changes in a system can have global impacts
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills; able to reverse engineer business processes into intuitive DHIS2 system designs for users that also provide timely and useful data for decision-makers
- An advocate for process and standards, rather than bespoke solutions
- Love for capacity building and building the skills of others
What would get us excited:
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022.