Latest Jobs: Apply for Fund Manager Job in Zambia – How to Apply
Name of Organization: Environmental Protection Fund(EPF)
Location: Republic of Zambia
The Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) Invites applications from suitably qualified institutions for the vacant position of Fund Manager.
POSITION: FUND MANAGER
To implement policy decisions of the EPF Committee, advise and report to the EPF on all aspects and functions of the Environmental Protection Fund to ensure sustainability and growth of the fund. .
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• To oversee the operations of the fund and accounts
• To prepare all relevant management reports and accounts as per financial regulations Growth of the Fund to optimal levels taking into account the risk appetite of the Fund. If we just say positive growth of a Fund Manager can get away with even a meager 1% growth.
• Invest in a diversified portfolio of investments avoiding concentrate risk in a particular sector.
• Ensure and be responsible to collect all monies for the fund from mining companies.
• Evaluate performance of the Fund and Regularly report performance against set indicators to the EPF Committee
• To ensure, in conjunction with Heads of Sections in Mines Safety Department (MSD), timely preparation and submission of long and medium term plans, annual budgets and periodical financial reports for consideration of the EPF
• Will function as Secretary of the EPF Committee.
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Traceable experience and expertise in Fund management preferably mining environment.
• Member of ZICA or any other relevant professional body
• Must be registered with Security Exchange Commission
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
How to Apply
Please, visit the head office of EPF to submit your application. Note: successful applicants shall be considered for employment.
For inquiries or more information, please, send us a mail or comment on the comment section of this post.