Field Sales Representative Job at Diageo Beverage Company…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Diageo Beverage Company.
Diageo Beverage Company is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
- Field Sales Representative
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising, and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding, and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that the price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on the performance of customers, brands, and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem-solving, specialized advice, and fair trade.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Encourage adult consumers and retailers to buy EABL’s brands and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets, and materials to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Manage receivables and cash collection in line with the company policies and trading terms.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing procedures, materials, or goods under his (her) control.
- Educated to a graduate level
- Worked as a distribution/sales representative for a period of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2021.