Equity Analyst Job at Oikocredit… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Oikocredit.
Oikocredit is a social impact investor and worldwide cooperative. We have over four decades of experience in promoting sustainable development through investments. We focus our investments on financial inclusion, agriculture and renewable energy.
- Supporting Equity Officers based in Kenya, in Ivory Coast, and in our European HQ:
- general assessment and financial analysis of potential investees,
- due diligence processes,
- trips to potential investees
- market analysis research
- identification of prospects or pipeline development.
- Monitoring and managing portfolio holdings:
- Providing analytical support for portfolio holding investments and investment opportunities
- Implementing and managing regular reporting formats and procedures
- Reviewing and summarizing monthly reports prepared by Investees
- Preparing portfolio review reports
- Planning and monitoring legal closing processes, elaborating AML- CDD packages of approved investments based on Oikocredit’s legal guidelines and handling the hiring process of external consultants, if needed.
- Assisting social performance issues management as appropriate and supporting value creation of portfolio holdings for possible exit with solid social and financial returns.
- Promoting the long-term success of Oikocredit’s equity endeavours; Collaborating with internal and external colleagues to maximize impact and promoting Oikocredit’s reputation in the industry.
Education and experience
- Master degree in the field of finance, accounting or economics
- 2 years of working experience in a relevant field such as corporate finance, or banking
- Experience in structuring financial models and in financial analysis
- English proficiency, verbal and written
- Regional professional experience
- Ability to work independently and with a great sense of responsibility
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Application Deadline: 24th March 2023.