Executive Director Job at GiveDirectly… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GiveDirectly.
GiveDirectly aims to reshape international giving. We provide an end-to-end platform that enables funders to provide direct cash transfers to the extreme poor. We are among the fastest-growing international development non-profits and are recipients of a Google Global Impact Award and a top rating from GiveWell.
- Manage and act as a strategic partner to a team of high-performing senior leaders, overseeing all core functions of the organization, including Finance, People, Program Operations, Revenue, and Research and directing organizational strategy in alignment with GiveDirectly’s mission and vision
- Oversee day-to-day activities and organization operations, translating strategy to annual operating plans, and establishing systems to track progress and ensure accountability across the organization
- Cultivating an organizational culture in alignment with GiveDirectly’s values, and one that attracts, retains and motivates a high-performing, diverse team
- Represent GiveDirectly externally with funders, government officials, and other stakeholders
What You’ll Bring?
- Alignment with GiveDirectly Values and active demonstration of our core competencies: emotional intelligence, problem solving, project management, follow-through, and fostering inclusivity. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from candidates who have personal or professional experience in the low-income and/or historically marginalized communities that we serve.
- Proven leadership ability and experience managing large (900+ people), fast growing, diverse, globally distributed teams at an executive level
- Analytical problem solver: Looks at problems w/ analytical and iterative mindset, with strong framework for prioritization
- Ability to build trusting, inclusive, high performing teams
- Exceptional relationship management: you’re excited to build a movement to achieve our mission, both via establishing new relationships for GD and strengthening existing ones
- Strong, succinct communications: Skilled in speaking, writing, presenting, and negotiating across multiple stakeholders
- A belief that people living in poverty deserve the dignity to choose for themselves how best to improve their lives