Gender Baseline Study in Kenya (Mombasa and Kilifi) at Aga Khan Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Foundation.
- Team lead should possess at least a master’s degree in Gender Studies, demography/ population studies, or Statistics and with essential training in Monitoring and Evaluation. Any training in public policy is an added advantage.
- Other team members should ideally possess multidisciplinary qualifications across gender, social science, social work, and related qualifications.
- Strong experience carrying out surveys and associated qualitative data collection, particularly focusing on Gender or related thematic areas.
- The lead should have experience of conducting evaluations on gender and women studies for at least 6 years.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing studies, including proven experience in sound sampling, mixed methods approach (quantitative and qualitative), tool development and enumerator training.
- Demonstrated experience in employing Open Data Kit (ODK) or other computer assisted personal interviewing software.
- Demonstrated experience in data management, including designing and managing Gender Sensitive projects and capable of handling large datasets for study purposes.
- Country knowledge and experience in conducting research and impact evaluation studies in Coast region, both urban and peri-urban areas and especially the Counties applied for.
- Demonstrated experience safeguarding and working with vulnerable populations.
- Advanced proficiency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of additional languages used in the project area applied for is an asset.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461