Growth Lead at Pezesha… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Pezesha.
Pezesha, has created a holistic financial marketplace for MSMEs. By offering lending, financial education, and debt counselling to borrowers, plus a proprietary credit scoring system to vet MSMEs without a credit history, derisking lending to SMEs. Lower Risks bring commercial banks and capital providers onto Pezesha platform. As a collaborative structure, Pezesha is helping to tackle the $19 Billion financing gap for SMEs. Pezesha is led by a highly experienced and passionate local team with more than 10 years local and international experience in fin-tech, management of growth and technology companies, and unparalleled local market knowledge and reach.
Pezesha is a fast paced Fintech company operating in Kenya, Uganda and Ghana and soon Nigeria. With our growing team of now 50+ employees (and counting), we are looking for a skilled Growth Lead who will bring creative energy and drive growth related to growing the Company’s products and portfolios. In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritise, and execute on opportunities that drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with Finance team to align cross-functional teams (Business Development team, Data team, Tech team, Legal team and Credit Operations) to fulfil revenue potential in line with the revenue targets for the company
- Ownership of business line experiments model to capture the total available revenue opportunity across all business lines in all operating markets and optimise yield and ROI
- Work aggressively with the COO to manage credit operations funnel pipeline challenges from start to finish, this includes the following but not limited to;
- Appropriate product design complete vis-a-vis Pezesha technical infrastructure capabilities
- Complete picture of portfolio funnel opportunities before pilot phase
- Appropriate end-to-end credit operations process flow between Merchant partner and Pezesha credit operations
- Bridging Pezesha pricing model deliverables and Merchant partner constraints
- Evaluate and present total business impact as well as utilise internally and externally generated data and research to identify market opportunities to drive achievement of current and future revenue-focused metrics
- Establish revenue-generating partnerships with a diverse group of prospective clients and demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals.
- Lead, manage and coach the portfolio associates and credit operations leads across all markets to achieve their respective revenue targets
- Weekly reporting to the COO and Credit risk lead
- Results of business line experiment models across all markets
- Data-driven insights and recommendations on total portfolio potential, active loan products and optimisation angles across all markets with connection to broader strategic priorities as represented by the COO
- Monthly reporting to the CEO, COO, Credit Risk lead, Head of Legal Operations, Head of BD and Finance team
- Data-driven insights and recommendations on overall credit business market potential and industry challenges to drive the overall goals of the Pezesha credit business model
- At least 6 years work experience in previous Revenue lead role at a minimum of a Series B Financial Services startup
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (Analytics, Mathematics or Finance or Data Science)
- MBA preferable but not important
- Intermediate SQL knowledge is a MUST
- Familiar with a range of data tools (i.e., Python, R, Tableau)
- Analytical mindset and problem solving comes naturally to you
- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use REF:GROWTH LEAD 2023 as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31 March. 2023.