Apply for Gulf African Bank Recruitment.
- • Mobilize and grow Assets and Deposits in the retail banking segment whilst ensuring that the customers in the corporate, SME, Institutions, HNI are retained profitably. Key Responsibilities Strategy:• Assist Business Development, Monitoring and Debt Recovery in implementation of agreed strategies aimed towards improving asset and liability portfolio Management:• Contribute to the growth of schemes business
• Monitor monthly loan payments/ check off payments
• Effect check offs and ensure timely delivery of check off schedules to employers
• Schemes relationship management
• Follow up on schemes MOUs to ensure speedy sign off.
• Monitor re-invoicing and collections and ensure they are well conducted
• Monitor hardcore cases and ensure they are sent to DRU & external debt collectors and close follow-up to ensure clients regularize their loan accounts
• Compilation and sharing of various retail performance reports with the relevant teams and management on a daily, weekly and Monthly basis
• Monitor portfolio Clean Up, and follow up with Credit Administration to ensure all loans in the system are corrected and well maintained
• CRB listing – Ensure all defaulting clients who deserve to be listed are all listed with the various Credit Reference Bureaus
• Build and maintain customer relationships in order to achieve excellent customer service and customer loyalty Compliance:
• Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effectively controls to mitigate business risks associated with retail and consumer banking
• Escalate any recommended improvements in procedures
- • Emotional Intelligence; Dynamic, individual with the ability to work under pressure.• Excellent selling skills• Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks
• Relationship Management skills with excellent Human Relations skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
• A passion for performance, building team play, and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
• Hardworking, strategically minded individual with excellent leadership, organizational, and planning skills
• Commercial awareness and customer focus
• Pleasant, honest, outgoing, well groomed and self-driven
Qualification, Experience required for this Role
- • Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.• Relationship Management experience.• Must possess experience in portfolio management from a financial institution.
• Possess Public Relationship skills in both formal and social gatherings and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with those interacted within the course of carrying out duties.
• Credit management experience.
• Life skills – confidence and ability to relate to people from varied circumstances and walks of life.
• Knowledge of credit industry and legal processes and application in a scheme’s administration.
How to Apply