Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job at Grant Thornton Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Grant Thornton Kenya.
With 11 partners and more than 130 team members, our firm dates back nearly 30 years. We have deep links with the Kenyan business community and in-depth knowledge of the market. We are particularly strong in our tax consultancy services.
- Develop proposal templates draft to include the introduction, references, CVs, and attachments thus allowing the team to focus on technical bits such as the comments, methodology, work plan, and financials;
- Print and deliver the proposals
- Attend proposal openings
- Shortlist candidates for recruitment
- Schedule and contact candidates for interviews
- Conduct background checks for reports
- Conduct psychometric tests for candidates
- Send feedback emails to candidates after placement
- Contact comparators and follow up on data
- Assist in data collection and consolidation of assignments
- Manage the competitor data and document trends
- Consolidate cold emails and share them with potential clients
- Set a tracker for HRSL strategy and send weekly reminders to the team
- Consolidate the HRSL Community database
- Manage the training calendar and send reminders
- Prepare and manage the engagement dashboard for manpower mapping
- Manage the WIP and Proposal tracker
- Manage the WFH schedule
- Develop the tentative leave plan and share reminders in liaison with the People & Culture
- Handle the department’s petty cash
- Manage the departmental files and records
- Manage the shared folder
- Schedule meetings and take minutes
- Any other responsibility assigned to the job holder by the superior from time to time
- A Certificate course in administration/HR, KCSE minimum of C- with work experience in administration. A diploma in HR is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role, preferably in a busy environment.
- Experienced and proficient in MS Suite with strong writing skills (for office communication) and skilled in making posters and certificates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022.